"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
Are you searching for your life's purpose? I don't believe there is not one of us out there who questions if they are on that "highlighted" path intended to find fame and happiness. Honestly, even if you haven't cried out for fame, you've at least asked God to provide you with life's daily necessities.
I believe we are innately continual "seekers" revamping our journeys continuously in life as our
needs change. After all, that is God's intended plan: to guide us, console us, and reroute our lives making us a closer image of him along the way. We'd become bored and stagnant if our lives hit a roadblock and just stayed there. But the route has deeper intentions, the closer we become to his image, the more fulfillment enters our lives and the happier we become. On the other hand, we
are mariners of our own seas, often strung with albatrosses as we fare the open nautical abyss ignoring the plain insight God offers.
So how do we choose this correct path? By looking up! I don't mean literally, but by opening our hearts. Open your heart to: new possibilities, new beginnings, a fresh start! Don't be afraid of change. By looking up, you allow God to take hold of your heart strings, and allow them to fly in new directions. God's plan for all of us is to be eagles- to soar high above other animals and be supreme. Don't ever give up as you scratch the daily plan of your life! Don't ever give up to a
higher purpose in your life! Life is ever evolving. Your needs and wants change as often as the years. Most importantly, in order to do this, you must be accepting of change.
Above all, realize it is never too late to choose a different path in life, open your heart to all offers, not just the one's you deem as important. Often, the things we least expect to make a positive impact on our life, make the most momentous life-altering changes that are relished!
1. If your emotional well-being or happiness is in disarray, view The Secret to You each day upon awakening. It will set your mind in gear to look for all good things in life.
2. If your financial status is in havoc, view The Secret Riches each day to set your mind to positive financial interactions.
3. I've left the above two links from the previous week. If you have not had a chance to view them, do so! In order to find your personal purpose in life, you must change negative thoughts and be open to change!
4. Have you ever thought of sharing your wisdom with others? Why not begin a FREE website on Weebly? Sign up today and receive two free websites to share your knowledge. Weebly will give you a domain name free, but if you want to own it- go to Go Daddy and find a website name for under $10.
5. Gary Zuv, guest on the Oprah show, has wonderful tools to Finding Meaning and Purpose in Your Life . Log on today to see another's thoughts to gain positive change.