"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he
will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he
will declare to you the things that are to come."
I was sitting and speaking in a group the other day when the word affirmation dropped like a feather onto our laps to expose. No one was certain at its magtitude or gravity, therefore, breeching the subject so lightly wondering its affect on the other members. Yet, affirmations are a mindset so powerful, that if we include these into our daily mental dialogue, several times a day, there is no way but up for our personal self-esteem. But, the sad fact is, we do so little to combine this into our daily aspect of life, and we wonder why nothing good seems to pan out on dark days.
I can tell you it made me take a good look at the inner dialogue that inundates my brain most days. I may not have felt comfortable sharing my thoughts with others, but I noted the positive affect it could have if I began practicing affirmations in the morning and again at night. It is true; I'm not a negative self-thinker, on the contrary I try to stay positive most days despite those rotten days we all come across from time to time. In fact, I am one of those individuals that wakes up happy and full of life in the morning. But, I went on an Internet search anyway and noticed some wonderful affirmations that I hadn't given much thought to previously. If you are not sure what an affirmation is let me share some with you:
Affirmations for Love
* I know that I deserve Love and accept it now
* I give out Love and it is returned to me multiplied
* I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday
Affirmations for Weight Loss
* I am the perfect weight for me
* I choose to make positive healthy choices for myself
* I choose to exercise regularly
Affirmations for Health
* Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health
* Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul
* My body heals quickly and easily
All you have to do is collect those that are most important to you, write them down and began meditating on them twice daily. You will notice renewed spirit and God's hand directing you as you open your heart to positive energy.
1. If you're interested in a good affirmation list go to Positive Affirmations and select your favorites, marking them on an index card for future use.
2. For those that enjoy videos, click on My Daily Affirmation to get your morning going.
3. Here is a wonderful affirmation proclaiming thanks titled Thank You Lord.
4. One last list I want to share is List of Positive Affirmations. This list shows small phrases that are easy to remember.